Although my husband and I don't put that much effort into celebrating Valentines Day, it's still one of those awesomely cheesy holidays where the overkill of wearing pink and red is socially acceptable, as is eating hoards of chocolate and candy. Either way, Valentine's Day or not, these extra lovely pieces can add some spice and life to your wardrobe.
P.S- whether you're single or taken, just know that I LOVE YOU!
P.P.S- all of these gorgeous finds are also wallet friendly
1. Butter 'Saucy Jack' Nail Lacquer ($15)
2. Topshop 'All Night Chelsea' Boots ($136)
3. Topshop Floral Textured Dress ($64)
4. Asos 'Hoxton' Sandals ($54) - on sale!
8. Zara Mini City Bag ($80)
10. J.Crew Linen Baseball Tee in 'ÇA VA' ($50)